On Wednesday 05 December 2001 06:00 am, Abhijit Ray wrote:
> I am having problem installing a piece of software (SUIF compiler
> htp://suif.stanford.edu/suif)
>
> the error I am geting while running the install script is
>
> cannot find file X11/Xlib.h
>
> I already have X win installed I guess .. should I have installed
> something else before

    XFree86-devel  provides Xlib, but at least with XF-4.1, it's in
/usr/X11R6/include/X11/Xlib.h

    Make sure you've got the XFree devel packages installed.
'rpm -qa XFree*' If your SUIF compiler still won't install, you're
probly gonna need to give it the correct location for includes.
--
      Tom Brinkman                 Galveston Bay, USA