Well I'm convinced.  I have managed to lock up, crash, and ruin the
system to the point where my ML cd's were in danger of wearing holes
in them from reinstalling, BUT never lost my newly stored data.

TuxBox is now and forevermore my serious machine, with the Windows box relegated to
"toy"
status.

I have survived enough learning to install my new Qcad, MyBooks, Opera, and Komba2.

All I need now to be self-sufficient is a good CRM program.  I have used Goldmine and
ACT on Windows.

Any suggestions?  I've muddled thru Google and found a few "maybe's".

TIA and thanks for tons of help, list.

Lee Wiggers