On Sat, 8 Dec 2001 08:19:00 -0500
Charles A Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You do not need to format anything.
> Run the installation as an Expert/Upgrade.
> You do not need to select any pkgs.
> The whole operation will take less than 20Min and it will reinstall
> tke original kernel as the default.
>

>    Charles

I might add that this procedure is an excellent way to rescue/reinstall a failed
installation of LILO. I've had a few installs recenlty where lilo didn't install and
the boot disk failed. The Mandrake 8.1 install is the easiest i've seen yet to do this
with.

--
daRcmaTTeR
=/\=???
      |%C++
Registered Linux User # 186492

"We love and desire the things most that will kill us!"