On Friday 14 December 2001 00:48, you wrote:
> Everytime I try to mount the floppy drive by clicking on the drive icon on
> the desktop it goes to open the drive and then displays and error. The
> error is as follows: "Could not read /"
>
> I have no clue what the problem is. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Mithrilhall
Try this, right click on an empty space on the desktop and select :  create
new>floppy device>device and select the /dev/fd0 (/mnt/floppy)    It will
fill in the mount point field click OK and you will have a new icon that says
floppy device. Click on that and you should be accessing the floppy disk in
the drive. HTH
--
Dennis M. registered linux user # 180842