Hello:

Have you tried the veto files command?  I have not used it, but the book I
have has a description for it, which you might find helpful:

veto files:  Contains a list of file and directory names that are marked
by Samba as not visible and cannot be accessed by users.  Entires in the
list are separated by the / character, and the ? and * wildcard characters
can be used.  For example, to veto access to Windows executables files on
a file share use veto files = /*.exe/*.com/*.bat/.  If the case-sensitive
parameter is false, Samba will veto files regard to case.

Hopefully, this command can help you solve your problem.  Good luck...

Dexter