On Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:47:34 +0600
"Mark D'voo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How do I mount a networked windows share on boot? I know using
> LinNeighborhood is easy enough, but I'm sure I can add some line to some file
> to have them automatically mounted
>
> mark
> --
>   2:46pm  up  3:30,  3 users,  load average: 1.07, 1.11, 1.00

try adding them in your fstab as smbfs. you have to configure samba though to map your
linux username with your windows username. these can also mean additional trouble for
you when shutting down your pc as the share may be unaccessible. i use komba2 as it is
easier. one problem though is that i even if there is a single authenticating server
here at work i had to supply my username and password form time to time.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
25/F Equitable-PCI Tower
ADB Ave. cor. Poveda St.,