Hello All,

      I posted this question before, but I don't think
it made it to the message board.

      I just downloaded a new driver for my Lexmark
Z35 printer and it's in RPM format.  Unfortunately
when I double click on it, I get an error saying that
Nautilus (I use Gnome) does not have a viewer for
this.  I do a "which rpm" and it says it exists.  Now
when I do rpm from the command line, I get an error
saying something about an improper database (something
about db3.)  When I go to download a new version of
RPM, I see that all old versions are in RPM format.
Does anyone have any ideas?

     Also, where is the inetd.conf file located for
Linux Mandrake?  I need to start up Samba.

     Thank you very much.

     Paul