Hi,
The man pages for the ls command shows an option of -d. They explain
this should list directories only and not the contents of the directory.
I use linux MD 7.2. The command ls -d list the directory ./ only and not
the rest of the directories in my home directory. Does anyone know why
the command ls -d works this way.  If I enter the command alias, I see
an alias lsd = 'ls -d */'. This works like I expected ls -d to work. Did
I misunderstand the man pages for ls -d (very very possible). Is ls -d
working as designed?

Thanks
Charles