Es Dilluns 24 Desembre 2001 20:03, en [EMAIL PROTECTED] va escriure:
> hey,
> i have the nino 500. i've tried to get it to connect but have not gotten
> it. ive even tried to use "wine" on the windoze connection program but it
> crashes. somehow i don't think the nino will ever connect w/ linux. the
> real good wuestion to ask is if anyone has ever put linux on the nino. i've
> seen it done on a compaq ipaq. but not on the nino
> Joe
Mine is Nino 200; WinCE 2.0 is in ROM so i have to change it if i want to
try...

I was going to try wine but... what's the .exe i have to run ??  8.?

Thanks for your answer !!
--
  Bon Nadal i feliç any nou !!
    Joan Tur. Ibiza - Spain