-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of mr_tortoise (Nathan
Pryor)
Sent: sábado 29 de diciembre de 2001 18:19
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] problem with Software Manager

Hello.  The Mandrake Software Manager freezes on startup when it attempts to
refresh the security update source I defined (ftp-linux.cc.gatech.edu).  I
have checked the ftp site and can logon anonymously with no problem.  I did
not provide a username and password for the security update source thinking
it would logon anonymously by default.  Is there any way I can delete me
current settings without running the Software Manager?

-thanks