Here is something that I have noticed about software manager. It only works
until the next reboot. Then you have to remove the old source and pick an new
one that you have not used before.
Oh, and when it says 'Updating Lists' it doesn't. It only gets that
information once. When you try to install a package that has been upgraded on
the server SM can't find it. Say if SM was looking for package1_3_1 and it
was now package1_3_2 it would just say that the package couldn't be found.
So far I havn't found the "Get off your butt and recheck the server you
stupid piece of crap" button. I mean really, I have to wait while it reloads
the information that it already has and is out of date.