Try http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/.

On Wed, 02 Jan 2002 23:55:05 -0600, Michael Viron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:> Which version of Windows is it from?  If it is from Windows 2000 / XP,
it> won't mount because it uses a newer NTFS than is supported by the current

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"I feel that open, competitive markets, free thought and democracy all flourish
only when we defend the medium itself as being independent. That may mean
constraints that carriers cannot also supply software, that suppliers of generic
software should be constrained from competing in markets which that software
gives access to." -- Tim Berners-Lee, founder of the World Wide Web