The Star Office 6.0beta has now been removed from the Sun web site. So you
can no longer get it.
It will be replaced with an official 6.0 production release before long.

You can still get the 5.2 version from Sun, but it is so inferior compared to
6.0 that I would suggest you get OpenOffice instead. Star Office 6.0 is based
on OpenOffice, and you can expect OpenOffice to always be a little bit in
advance of StarOffice, but it may not have some addons like extensive clipart
libraries .
You can get open office from www.openoffice.org
the binary file to download is here
http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/latest_build/latest_build.html#binaries