-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Terry Smith
Sent: Thursday, 3 January 2002 9:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] CPU and mobo monitoring

And yet another question....

The new box has a Asus A7M266 motherboard. The mobo has sensors for CPU
temp, motherboard temp, cooling fan speed. I can monitor them from the
BIOS setup program but obviously can't run the computer while in the
BIOS config mode.

Do we have anything in this wonderful world of Mandrake 8.1 (I have the
Powerpack) that can provide real time monitoring of these feeds?

I fooled with gkrellm a bit but its not seeing the sensors.

Terry Smith
Hatchville, MA