Yes but I'm not sure if I did it correctly. Another person here, Keith,
instructed my how to do so, but I have a question about that. He said to
type in the following in httpd.conf. I typed it there and also in
commonhttpd.conf. My script still won't run, because of a "file not found"
error.

<Directory /www/cis/cgi-bin>
   AddHandler cgi-script cgi
   Options +ExecCGI
</Directory>

Question: is /www/cis/cgi-bin as absolute or relative path? Is it relative
to documentroot?

mitch

                    "Miark"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    Sent by:                     cc:

                    newbie-owner@linux-ma        Subject:     Re: [newbie] Is CGI set
up for user accounts from normal
                    ndrake.com                   install?

                    01/03/02 03:50 PM

                    Please respond to

                    newbie

Mitch,

Did you tell Apache (i.e. in the configuration files)
which directory would function as the cgi directory?

Miark