I would expect that for this network, if it was me, to not use named, but set
up a "/etc/hosts" file and an "/etc/resolv.conf" file, setting network search
resoulution for hosts, resolver, dns. that way befor the dns was required,
the computer searches the host file for the IP of the local network, does not
find it there, looks for resov.conf, finds the dns numbers for the ISP. Nmaed
is a bit of overhead most folks don't really need.