Hello I just joined this list.

Last night I installed 8.0 on my laptop (Dell Latitude C600). Installation went good
and it boots up fine, but my mouse doesn't work anymore, it did during installation. I
have figured out how to navigate KDE to get to the control panel where the mouse gets
configured, but I cannot figure out how to actually click on the mouse control panel.
All I can figure out is howto expand that section. I am using a logitech USB optical
mouse. Also, is it possible to configure the touch pad to work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

---------
Mike Wills