On Mon, 07 Jan 2002 07:18:40 +1100, Neville Cobb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>have you tried running it from the gnome desktop?

Nope, I am running XFCE which has all the Gnome libraries on board. Nothing
changed in the setup, except the monitor. I doubt this would be the problem
though... Or could it?
I tried running Gnome but that keeps yapping that it can't open display "".
??
Paul