On Sunday 06 January 2002 02:11 pm, Randy Kramer wrote:
> Tom wrote:
> >      I recently sent 8.1 CD's to New Zealand. You'll need to fill
> > out a little green US Customs form, and it was about $2 postage.
> > The only info the form asks for is sender, receiver, and a contents
> > declaration. --
> >     Tom Brinkman                           Corpus Christi, Texas,
> > USA
>
> Tom,
>
> Thanks very much!  Some followups -- what value did you declare, how
> did you describe the contents, and, to your knowledge, did your
> declarations and descriptions cause any problems for the addressee?
>
> Randy Kramer

    No value IIRC, just a description. I believe I just wrote 'linux
CD's'. There were no problems, the person I sent 'em too acknowledged
the successful delivery by email several days later. We're sort'a off
list email pen pals on' off ;)  BTW, nice people send me CD's too ;~>>

   Another benefit is pics. NZ is beautiful ;)
--
    Tom Brinkman                       Corpus Christi, Texas, USA