On Mon, 2002-01-07 at 10:09, Eric Budinger wrote:
> Ok. Im using a router here.... Can I have a hostname or do I have to use
> the localhost.localhost one?
>
> Eric

*Everyone* is using a router somewhere ;-) You still want a hostname.
Are you behind a DSL router or cable modem/router that does NAT? If so,
then you will need to use the IP address of the router, and you will
also need to configure your router to forward packets through to your
server.

Dave
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good
with ketchup.