The Mandrake installer uses a graphical program called DiskDrake, you can
scrap all of the partitions there, and try re-installing it. It sounds
like it could be a swap partition related problem?

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards,
 Ashley (aka ze0).

| Ashley Reynolds (aka ze0)            [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
| http://www.botepidemic.com           Ph: +61 404 140 163 |
|              Registered Linux User: #254073              |