got the same error you describe but reburned the cd and had a nice clean
install.  you might try cleaning the cd first though.  best of luck.....

On Monday 07 January 2002 16:15, you spoke unto me thusly:

--
Remember, to a tree being useful is a terminal illness.

shane
registered linux user #101606 @ http://counter.li.org/
http://www.mystic-light.net/personal/
Proud to be a DMOZ editor since 10-98