> all of a sudden Gnumeric crashes on me.
> I use it regularly, even yesterday. Today I want to load it and it
> crashes. I uninstalled and installed it again: crash. Rebooted the machine
> to make sure that all memory and processes clean: gnumeric crashes.

Hi all,
I got the problem fixed. The nasty one was that I changed
/etc/sysconfig/i18n to reflect information about the Euro currency. After
changing that back to US_EN defaults things are working again.

Paul

--
Silence is one of the hardest things to refute.
-Josh Billings

http://nlpagan.net - Registered Linux User 174403
Linux Mandrake 8.0 - Sylpheed 0.7.0