On Tuesday 08 January 2002 3:00 am, Mark D'voo wrote:
> windows me, 2k, and xp should have internet sharing built in, if you go to
> network neighborhood, you should be able to go to the create new network
> wizard which should give you the option to share your internet, if you have
> win98 or 95, you'll need a program such as wingate, or the free withgate

This isn't completely correct.  Win 98SE does have ICS.  I'm using it at this
moment on my server.  Three other workstations are running LM8.1 and
accessing the net through the server as is the 98SE laptop.  I'm hoping to
change to LM8.1 on the server shorlty.  Especially if someone can tell me the
best way of doing this.  Any takes?

Trevor R.
Campbelltown NSW AUS
Registered Linux User #252240