Oobups, sorry forgot those parameters,
lemme try that again.

Ok the drive is a 20Gb drive, with basically
a blank partition table, but with the
actual partition boundaries still there.

/dev/hda5 (I don't know for sure) was
mounted on /home it was the thrid therd 3rd
partition inward, I don't remembner the
devices, but each directory was mounted
in this order.

/boot then / then /home each dir was mounted
to its own device on the drive, but I don't
remember what they were.

I know all of the filesystems were native
linux (ext2) and the last one was a linux swap.

I will display here what the fdisk said.

Disk /dev/hda: 255 heads, 63 sectors, 2501 cylinders
Units = cylinders of 16065 * 512 bytes

   Device Boot    Start       End    Blocks   Id
System
/dev/hda1          1281      1907   5036377+  83
Linux

I do not that its right, because it was "blank"
before I tried to run Partition Magic Pro on it,
this was the best PMp could do I guess.

I would like to know if the ext2 explorer thing
would work since these are all ext2 partitions,
excapt the last one of course being a swap.