Has anyone experienced problems with mozilla stalling when you visit a
site using flash.
I've  noticed via a number of other posts regarding problems with
realplayer hanging that the solution was to issue the command 'artsdsp
realplay'. I've since noticed that if you run mozilla using the same
command ie 'artsdsp mozilla' I don't experience the same hanging problem
with the flash plugin when I visits the sights, it loads and plays
immediately. I then reverted back running mozilla without the artsdsp
prefix and it hangs. So this may be a work-around, it worked for my
system anyway.

Problem: Flash plugin (presumably 5.0 r47 only) hangs mozilla, when it's
trying to play audio, while audio device is active. (Reproducible with
some [e.g. es1371] sound driver)

Nev