On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 14:30:06 +0800
"SKLIM" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> studiouisly spake these words to ponder:

> Hi!
>
> I have configure my sendmail with a source files. But there was a problem
> running sendmail.
>
> How can I remove sendmail program from my Linux BOX
>
> Best Regards,
> SKLIM

if you installed it from a compiled binary that you compiled there on your
system then just delete the binary from your system. If you installed
Sendmail from an RPM package...( i know... a redundant statement, but it's
been a real long day...) then you will have to uninstall the package.

        rpm -qa|grep sendmail

to get the correct package name, and then

        rpm -e <correct-package-name>

thats all there is to it.

--
daRcmaTTeR
If at first you don't succeed do what your wife told you to do

Registered Linux User 182496
Mandrake 8.1
  7:05pm  up 4 days,  9:37,  2 users,  load average: 0.22, 0.47, 0.57