You could use the "nv" driver, but setting up nVidia's
drivers is easy.

up  = a single processor
smp = dual processor
enterprise = a pretty good show, but they need to get
      out of the damn re-runs. Oh ya, it's also the
      kernel that handles memory > 900MB, and probably
      other stuff.

Odds are you need the the "up".

1) Download these
http://205.158.109.140/XFree86_40/1.0-2313/NVIDIA_kernel-1.0-2313.mdk80up.i386.rpm
http://205.158.109.140/XFree86_40/1.0-2313/NVIDIA_GLX-1.0-2313.i386.rpm

2) As root,

rpm -i NVIDIA_kernel-1.0-2313.mdk80up.i386.rpm
rpm -i NVIDIA_GLX-1.0-2313.i386.rpm

3) Restart X.

Miark