On Saturday 12 January 2002 12:22 pm, Andy Davidson wrote:
> At 11:39 AM 1/12/02 -0600, Tom Brinkman wrote:
> > (swiped off an overclocking NG)
> >
> > THE TOUGHEST DECISION: SHOULD MY LOVED ONE BE PLACED IN AN ASSISTED
> >COMPUTING FACILITY?
>
> This originated on the SatireWire site several months ago. (See
> http://www.satirewire.com/features/siliconpines/acf.shtml)
>
> Yup, it's funny.  And so is a lot of their other stuff. See
>       http://www.satirewire.com/news/0111/microsoft_settlement.shtml "Case
> Settled: Justice to Break Up Apple for Making Microsoft a Monopoly"
>       http://www.satirewire.com/news/0103/outlook.shtml "Foot-and-Mouth
> First Virus Unable To Spread Through Microsoft Outlook"
>
> andy

  Thanks Andy! Bookmarked.  'Course I vaguely remember I had this site
book'd at one time and managed to loose it in the meantime.  Surely
that doesn't qualify me for commitment to an ACF tho .............
  does it ??     Everybody loses a bit ever' once in a while with
upgradeitis, ....and just 'cause I have a touch of CRS .... sort'a
kind'a

   NBD, right?   Normal right? ......       ;)
--
    Tom Brinkman                       Corpus Christi, Texas, USA