I tried hitting the escape key when the lilo screen came up, and entering
linux mem=247M but that did not work.  Are you talking about the blue screen
that comes up while Mandrake is loading?

I have managed to save the ddebug.log install.log and report.bug files and
am wondering if there is somewhere/someone to contact in order to find out
any pertinent info in any of those logs in order to debug my install?

I am getting the feeling after reading around on the web that the Radeon
32mb SDR (PCI) video card is not fully supported in a IBM (clone) system
running Linux, and that it is only supported in Alpha systems.

Anybody have this card and know of possible solutions?

TIA
Steve