I just installed it last night.... if you did a standard install you should
be able to open a console and type "wolfspdemo" (probably located in
/usr/local/bin).

As far as I know this should work... although I did it the really safe way
by creating a directory as root and giving my normal user the permissions
for the directoty. I then installed as a normal user the files in
/usr/local/games/wolfenstein-spdemo/ , and the link path to my home
directory. This shouldn't all be neccesary, and I should think that
installing as root should pose no problems.

Greetings
Ralph