This is probably more a KDE thing than Mandrake, but hoping to get some
advice.

I can mount my zip using the desktop icon in KDE. I deleted the old zip icon,
created a new one, specified Device and Mount Point, and everything is cool.

Until I log out and back on. Then, another zip icon appears, giving me two.

So I deleted the one I created, went with what seems to be an auto-created
one. But it defaults to the wrong Device (/mnt/zip, I have to tell it
/dev/sda4), and every time I re-tell it, log out, log back in, and it forgets
what I've told it!

I can get it to work, it's just annoying to have to keep doing that everytime.

--
Todd Slater
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>