Ummm, sorry, I looked all over Kmail and I can see where I have a choice
between sendmail and smtp, but I don't see anything for fetchmail. Or
would that be under "local mailbox" somehow when you set up a new account?

--
Michel Clasquin, D Litt et Phil (Unisa)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/unisa.ac.za   http://www.geocities.com/clasqm

f u cn rd ths, u cn gt a gd jb n nx dmnstrtn