I agree with Erylon, I had the same problem 2 month back when I add in a
new piece of RAM. I had one piece of 256 and added another piece of 256,
then the machine started to reboot for no reason at all. The interesting
thing was that it only happened when load started to get heavy. After I
replaced the RAM, I then have no problem at all.

Robin