Hi,

saw this on http://freshrpms.net/

        02 Jan 2002 - Happy new year to everyone! And as a special gift
        to all of you Red Hat Linux users, I bring you at last my
        packages apt-get-able ;-) All you need to do is to install the
        "apt" package found here, run "apt-get update" then you're all
        set! A simple "apt-get install ogle_gui" will for instance
         retrieve and install ogle, libdvdread and libdvdcss
         automatically for you, even gtk+ if you don't have it ;-)

will this work with mandrake?

Or is there something similar?

Walter