On Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:11:01 -0000
"FLYNN, Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> revealed these words to me:

> Is it just me or everyone get ever growing .xsession-errors files for each
> userid who uses X?
>
> Mine seem t be full of:
>
> kicker: WARNING: KDE detected X error: BadDrawable (invalid Pixmap or Window
> parameter) 9 Major Opcode 14
>

> Anyone got any clues as to why I get these errors and more importantly, how
> I can get rid of 'em?

i suppose this is internal to whatever WM you are using. seems like there still are a
lot of things to do between the interfaces of the WM and the XServer, or maybe its
just a matter of cleaning up code ;-) .

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079