tell me if i get this right, did you download the source of the gcc3.0.3? if that is
the case then it wont work for you because you may have been trying to compile the
compiler. if i understand correctly, you are like a dog chasing its tail because you
dont have the compiler (its the problem in the first place) ;-)

try to get the binary version or install the gcc from the installation CDs.

or did i get my wires crossed somewhere? *grin*

ciao!

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002 01:53:21 -0800 (PST)
Pauljames Dimitriu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> revealed these words to me:

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079