On Saturday 02 February 2002 12:44 am, Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
wrote:
> I am with problems to use hardrack. Always that I go to use it the
> computer stops
>
> T+

   I assume you mean 'harddrake'   Try typing 'harddrake' (as root,
without the 's) in a terminal. Then if it doesn't run properly, paste
the error messages into an email and post that to the list. Depending
on your hardware, it could be that the detection process is just taking
a long time, so be patient.
--
    Tom Brinkman                       Corpus Christi, Texas, USA