What with two boxes, two distributions, and various 'this is best choice
today' email clients, I've got stuff scattered all over the place :-).

I've settled in to Evolution 1.0.4 running on the new box and would like
to 'import' the contacts from my older evolution directory. I've copied
everything into a subdirectory under evolution and have imported mail
messages and 'calendar' app'ts successfully.

The evolution importer, however, does not seem to recognize the
'addressbook.db' file that stores the contact information.

Anyone had any luck importing this info via evolution? or using some
other method which bypasses the pgm?

TIA.

Terry Smith
Cape Cod USA