On 04 Feb 2002 17:30:01 -0500
Terry Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scribbled in frustration:

>I prefer evolution. I'm running v. 1.0.4 downloaded from the Ximian site
>(using Red Carpet...a very slick updater/installer).
1.04???????  Wedensday while I was at LinuxWorld they had JUST upgraded to
1.02, that day!  What...,  do they develop daily patches?  ;o) Mike
--
"Many loads of beer were brought.  What disorder, whoring,
fighting, killing, and dreadful idolatry took place there."