Hi folks -

I've got my Linux Mandrake working beautifully on my laptop and I've turned
up at the office where they have a Win NT LAN and I need to plug in and
access files on the server.

I've got an Ethernet card, I've plugged it in and can surf the net , get
email etc so I figure that I'm part of the way there at least...

Is it Samba that I need to be installing ?

I've found heaps o f documentation on doing the reverse  - i.e. networking
several Windows PCs with a Linux server but nothing for what I want to do.

thanks in advance

- Nick