On Sat, 2002-02-09 at 02:43, Lyvim Xaphir wrote:

> I wanted to go with ReiserFS originally for the software root-raid
> configuration that I have on my system, but I was shocked to discover that
> the FS did not support filesystems less than 32 meg in size.

Just out of curiosity, why would you want a partition less than 32MB
anyway? My laptop has a small hard drive (4.5 GB), and even trying to
save space on it, I still made the /boot partition 39 MB. I think mmost
people set /boot to 50 MB or so, and that's generally the smallest
partition on a Linux filesystem.

Dave
--
Beware the wrath of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.