The place the files are in, depends on which version of windows you are
using. For example, in my win2000 they are placed at Documents and
Settings\Application Data\Mozilla...(here comes the profile directory),
but it is in a different directory if you are using win95/98/ME. Tip,
look up the Netscape/Mozilla release notes to find out in which
directory the property files are installed depending on the OS' version.
After that, you only have to copy the files addressbook, bookmarks, your
mail, etc to the right directory in your linux partition. Currently this
directory is .mozilla (a hidden one) located at your home directory.
This procedure worked for me, I use mdk8.1 and Netscape 6.2.1. Hope I
have helped you, good luck !

Rodrigo