I think that Linux doesn't support ntfs partitions, I am not sure.
Anyway, if you want to resize your ntfs partition to make possible
installing mandrake, you will need something like partition magic, but
there is partition star as well, a shareware program, you can use it for
30 days.
Hope I have helped, greetings !

Rodrigo