Hello all,

Quick question on using Postfix on Mandrake 8.1.  What I have is basically a
gateway for my intranet that all machines go through.  2 NICs on the machine
and a DSL connection.  NIC with IP 192.168.1.1 is eth1 and is the internal
IP.  NIC with 192.168.1.5 is the one that ppp0 is bound to.  I have a domain
at dyndns.org - oldcomm.dyndns.org and have the it updating the IP via one
of the clients so that I can get to my machine from oldcomm.homeip.net even
when I get a new IP.  Haven't set an MX record on dyndns.org
configuration....they said I could do it without that.

Now with all that said, I want to configure Postfix (or Sendmail) to simply
send and receive mail from my domain (oldcomm.homeip.net).  I've looked at
several tutorials and examples and can't figure out what I need to do.  I
can send config files if needed.

Thanks,
Kevin