Trying to upgrade my version of Gnome to the latest from
www.ximian.com/download with the suggested method of lynx - blah, blah, etc,
etc. It works OK but my ISP disconnects me every two hours so I keep having
to resume all the time. Can this be downloaded from anywhere else in an RPM
format as I could then use the GETRIGHT download manager from my stupid ME
partition to complete the download (sorry Guys, haven't found anything else
as good as GETRIGHT for Linux yet!)........

Thanks

ProXy_ReD

The contents of this e-mail (including any attachments)
are confidential and may be legally privileged.
person or entity to whom it is addressed.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this in error, please contact the sender
and delete the material permanently from any computer.