On Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:06:32 +1100
Sridhar Dhanapalan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>
> My favourite enhancements include a vastly improved filtering system
> (better than Kmail's) and better word wrapping. For more details, see
> http://sylpheed-claws.sourceforge.net/.
> > Can you use a script for .signature like in Kmail?
>
> Yep.

Would you know how to do this? After installing it, I specified my script
for the signature, but it just got inserted as text (see below). Couldn't
find any documentation at Sourceforge or on the mailing list archives. So
far, pretty cool! If i could just figure out this line wrap.

Todd

--
#!/bin/bash
echo $( uname -s -r )