Hello all !
My problem is I don't manage to mount my cdrom and floppy as a
regular user, neither through the command line, nor through the KDE
desktop icons. I've changed the permissions
of /bin/mount, /mnt/cdrom, /mnt/floppy in order to give me
execution/write permissions. Also I've checked fstab and it has the
option "user". The message error I get is "you must be superuser to
mount". Does it have anything to do with the groups I belong to/the
security level ? I checked these items as well and I only belong to
my own group and my security level is medium.
If someone knows what is wrong, please help me.
Thanks in advance,

Rodrigo