On Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:14:27 +0100
Roman Korcek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> revealed these words to me:

> Hi everyone,
> I am trying to install the alsa-driver, but I don't have the kernel
> sources. Can someone please tell me where to get them from?
> My kernel version is 2.4.8-26mdk.
> Mark recommended ftp.kernel.org but I think it'd be better to get the
> sources for *exactly* the kernel I have.
> I'd appreciate any ideas or links.
>
> (BTW: They are not on the installation CDs. And I tried
> kernel-2.4.8-26mdk.src.rpm but I guess that's not what I am looking
> for).
>
> TIA
> Roman

try kernel-source-[version].rpm. its in there somewhere.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back."

Anuerin G. Diaz
Design Engineer
Millennium Software, Incorporated
2305 B West Tower, Philippines Stocks Exchange Center,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Tel# 638-3070 loc. 72
Fax# 638-3079