>Does anyone know if there is an email client for
>mandrake/linux that allows me to check my email
>from Hotmail a la Outlook Express?

Assuming Hotmail is just another POP3 mail server,
most of the common E-mail clients will fetch your
E-mail from your Hotmail account.  For example, I use
a @yahoo.com E-mail account for my mailing lists and I
retrieve them using Sylpheed.  I used to use KMail for
the same thing and it worked fine also.  You jsut need
to configure the account settings properly in your
EMail client (the POP3 server name, username,
password,etc...).

Let me know if you have any specific questions
concerning setup.

Good luck,

Mel